Kitchen unit buyer’s guide
- We manufacture every kitchen to our clients’ individual specification. All our units are supplied rigid with all doors, drawers and specified internals already fitted.
- Our panels are not drilled for multipurpose units, we only drill the holes you require, your unit will only contain holes for adjustable shelves.
- Internal unit colour choice is available in over 20 colours, in many cases the external finish is a perfect match to the door, however where that is not possible we recommend a door matching panel see Door Matching Items.
- The soft close mechanism on the hinge is integrated inside the hinge and not a clip on mechanism. Integrated systems are the latest technology and are far superior to clip on slow close mechanisms. All our drawers are supplied with integrated soft close system.
- Our standard unit construction is cam and dowel, which over the years we have found is the preferred choice of our customers. However we can also manufacture glue and dowel units. Both methods of construction provide a quality rigid kitchen but gluing the unit removes the ability to replace any damaged panels without replacing the complete kitchen unit, which can be time consuming and expensive.
- We are so confident of our manufacturing process we offer a 25 year guarantee on our units.
- All kitchen units come with PVC edging, this superior edging offers a durable long lasting finish to the edges of your kitchen unit, which is also covered by our guarantee
- All our kitchen units are manufactured in MFC (Melamine Face Chipboard) which quality is measured by its density, we only use the highest quality 110 dense MFC Egger board.